Vista Drive Icon description
You can use this application in order to replace the standard drive icons to create a Vista-like display.
Vista Drive Icon is an application that willchange the drive icon shown in Windows "My Computer" to a nearly Vista drive icon.
Vista Drive Icon will have an effect also in showing the drive's free space.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Using a revolutionary Auto-Tune up process, anyone can tune up their PC by using Auto Tune to analyze their system. Auto-Tune will automatically optimize your computer for best performance once you run the diagnostics. No experience required.
It examines different modules for System, Desktop, Windows Start Menu, Internet, Hardware, CD-ROM, Memory, Boot Up and Shut Down and optimizes it for your Windows and computer configuration.
New Feature! - Results you can See and Feel!
Still not convinced about how much your PC has improved? Unlike other software which only claim to speed up your PC, PC Booster measures the performance of your PC before and after the tune up, and presents the improvements in an easy-to-understand chart, so you can see at a single glance how much faster your PC is compared to before.
New Feature! - Cutting-Edge Instant Registry Repair
Even faster repair, registry error fixes and optimize Windows registry with a few simple mouse clicks! Say good bye to frequent crashes, slow performance and frustrating error messages and welcome a fresh new, stable computer! PCB 2008 helps improve your system performance without expensive hardware upgrades. Now anyone is capable to become a computer expert in just 2 minutes!
New Feature! - Memory Optimization at your fingertips!
PC Booster's Memory Optimization Bar lets you know in real-time how much memory your system has available. Even when you close off some programs, the memory they used may not be accessible. When available memory drops too low and your system starts to slow down, simply click on the Free RAM button to free up the lost memory from your system. Its as good as adding more Ram to your computer!
Advanced Users can make use of the Manual Tune-Up to tweak individual components. An extensive help menu explains the benefits each teak for your PC.
Download DirectX 10 for windows XP is available now. This DirectX 10 for windows XP still in alpha stages and isn’t the original of DirectX 10 files from Microsoft. As Microsoft has announced that the DirectX 10 currently support to Windows Vista only.
However, Cody Brocious the Alky Project leader has released a full preview of DirectX 10 Alky preview compatibility libraries for Microsoft DirectX 10 enabled games. These compatibility libraries allow the use of DirectX 10 games on platforms other than Windows Vista , and increase hardware compatibility even on Vista, by compiling Geometry Shaders down to native machine code for execution where hardware isn’t capable of running it. No reason for gamer to change or upgrade the OS and video card(s) to play the latest games.
Here are some pictures sample to difference’s from DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 on images quality.
DX 9 scenery from Flight Simulator X
And a rendering of the same scenery with DirectX 10
The DirectX 10 for Windows XP Preview contains a read me file which goes like this :-
Copy d3d10.dll, d3dx10.dll, d3dx10.dll, dxgi.dll, and Nucleus.dll to C:\windows\system32\
To get the examples:
- Follow the instructions on Using Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition with the Microsoft Platform SDK
- Download and install the DirectX SDK
To build and run an example:
- Go to the Microsoft DirectX SDK folder, Samples, C++, Direct3D10, Tutorials, Tutorial12
- Double-click “Tutorial12_2005.sln”
- Select “Start Without Debugging” from the Debug menu.
There are a number of known issues with most of the tutorials, but they will all work to some extent. Tutorial 12 is currently the recommended example.
Please direct any feedback to the Falling Leaf Discussion forum
if you’re serious computer gamer, i highly recommended you give a try download on Direct10X for windows XP and install it. Then you feel the differences especially on the images rendering and images processing. However, Do it carefully !!!!
SopCast is a simple, free way to broadcast video and audio or watch the video and listen to radio on the Internet. Adopting P2P(Peer-to-Peer) technology, It is very efficient and easy to use. Let anyone become a broadcaster without the costs of a powerful server and vast bandwidth. You can build your own TV stations comparable with large commercial sites with minimal resources. Using SopCast, you can serve 10,000 online users with a personal computer and a home broadband connection.
SoP is the abbreviation for Streaming over P2P. Sopcast is a Streaming Direct Broadcasting System based on P2P. The core is the communication protocol produced by Sopcast Team, which is named sop://, or Sop technology.
* State-of-the-art P2P technology. Share the data among all viewers, make the channel more available and stable.
* Minimal delay in the P2P streaming market.
* Fast buffering. 10-30seconds.
* Firewall and NAT traversal technology to pass 90% P2P barriers.
* Build your own channels and broadcast it over the Internet.
* Streaming real time streams. Support for many streaming transport protocol. mms, http, etc.
* Streaming media files. Many file types: asf, wmv, rm, rmvb, mp3, etc.
* Support for loop file playing.
* Extremely low memory footprint and CPU load
* Standard channel URL: click on any sop:// URL to play.
* Real time monitor of broadcasting source quality and network quality to help viewers to select a appropriate channel.
* Record the clips when you are watching it.
* Can play the stream with your favorite player, such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, VLC, etc.
* Memory buffering, no harm to the hard disk.
* Support for authentication for both the broadcasters and the viewers. The broadcaster has full control on his channels.
* End-to-End security, encrypted messages, hi level P2P security, no hijack.
* Support multiple channels broadcast on the same server. Normally, you can run 5-10 channels on one PC.
* The Sop Player can be embedded into a webpage or any software applications. It works just like Windows Media Player.
* The Sop Server and Sop Player can be run both on Windows and Linux. The whole system can be ported to embedded Linux.
* Freeware, not ad/spy ware